Our Centre provides an educational program that is both stimulating and age-appropriate. Our aim is to assist in the children in their physical, social, emotional, cognitive, creative and spiritual growth within a Christ-centred environment. Learning through play, we cater for each child’s individual development. Activities will generally reflect the current interests of the children and their families.
Our educational play-based programs assist each child to build and develop:
- confidence, curiosity and imagination
- a sense of independence and self-esteem
- the ability to share and handle disappointment
- their response to discipline and the respect of authority.
- respect for themselves and others
- friendly and caring behaviour
- their emotional, spiritual and physical potential
- their ability to foster and reinforce self-control and learn an understanding and appreciation of the rights and feelings of other people